Please find below the list of safety measures we are implementing. We encourage everyone attending to follow these guidlines to make sure your experience at Elite Dancesport is as enjoyable and as safe as possible!
1)We are expanding our Ballroom space to allow for social distancing and avoid crowding!
2) The Ballroom will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
3) Fewer tables and chairs will be placed in the ballroom in order to provide increased spacing between seating areas and helping create a safer environment.
4) Wearing Masks is mandatory for everyone attending.
5) Will masks or face shield be required while dancing?-We will leave this choice with you! We would love our dancers to be as comfortable and as safe as they could be!
6) We will create a schedule with less couples on the dance floor and will create rounds, if necessary!
7) All our Officials, Staff, Judges and all Elite employees will be wearing masks to keep you more comfortable and secure!
8) Hand sanitizers, masks and gloves will be available for all the attendees!
9) Everyone will be asked to sign a Covid-19 questioner and a waiver prior to entering the Ballroom.
10) Our amazing Irvine Marriott Hotel and staff is committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations. Marriott Cleanliness Council is redefining cleaning and safety standards.
They will actively monitor and evolve solutions to ensure continued focus on the health and safety of all Marriott guests and associates.
Starting with Hotel public spaces and high-traffic areas, Irvine Marriott is going above and beyond normal protocols. Their dedicated staff is cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, and recommended cleaning agents.
Hand sanitizing stations are being installed at hotel entrances, at front desks, elevator banks, and meeting spaces.
Signage in public spaces will remind the guests to maintain social distancing. Hotel will be adding partitions at check-in to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and our associates.
In guest rooms, Irvine Marriott has elevated rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. And will be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for your use.
New Cleaning Technologies
The Irvine Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies including electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel. They are also testing ultraviolet light technology for sanitizing guest keys and devices shared by associates.
Marriott mobile technologies provide reassurance and distancing options for our guests. In over 3,200 hotels, your phone can be used to check in, access your room, and order room service.
We Truly Hope to see you all in October!
Look forward welcoming you to Elite!